Nose: Soft cooked fruits with caramel and vanilla.
Palate: Toffee, peat smoke and citrus with lingering sweetness.
Finish: A lovely balance of peat smoke, fruit and sweetness.
- 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Gold Medal
- 95 points by Ultimate Spirits Challange 2018
- 92 points “Best of Category Award” at the Los Angeles Spirits Competition
- Double Gold at the San Diego Wine and Spirits Challenge
- Best Peated Scotch Whisky International Whisky Competition 2016
- Trophy at International Wine and Spirits Competition 2016 in Single Malt Scotch Whisky Category (NAS)
- Gold in the category of MALT HEAVY SMOKED
- WoW 2017 Silver Outstanding in the category of Malt Peated Finished
- Best Peated Whisky at WWC 2018