Nose: Soft cooked fruits with caramel and vanilla.
Palate: Toffee, peat smoke and citrus with lingering sweetness.
Finish: A lovely balance of peat smoke, fruit and sweetness.
- 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Competition – Gold Medal
- 95 points by Ultimate Spirits Challange 2018
- 92 points “Best of Category Award” at the Los Angeles Spirits Competition
- Double Gold at the San Diego Wine and Spirits Challenge
- Best Peated Scotch Whisky International Whisky Competition 2016
- Trophy at International Wine and Spirits Competition 2016 in Single Malt Scotch Whisky Category (NAS)
- Gold in the category of MALT HEAVY SMOKED
- WoW 2017 Silver Outstanding in the category of Malt Peated Finished
- Best Peated Whisky at WWC 2018
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
What an amazing underrated whiskey! Kilchoman quickly has become one of my favorite distilleries on Islay, they make incredible whiskey's and just keep impressing. This Sanaig is a great value, at anywhere from $70-$90, it's one of my favorites of theirs. Get it while it's hot!
I am a lover of Sherry casks peated whisky and this is no exception. Great product at a great price!